Cryptomaniac2204Cryptomaniac2204

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

PokeFlash PokeFlash

Yeah, that about sums it up.

The Epic Fall of Nyan Cat The Epic Fall of Nyan Cat

huh

Little do you know it will take much more than an exploding Milky Way Galaxy to kill Nyan Cat. Nyan Cat is all that stands in the way of Tac Nayn and his quest for total control of everyone. He will not stop til you are all his slaves. Nyan Cat will return, like Superman and Goku before him and battle this evil.

ArtyomL responds:

It's all a conspiracy, the truth is that Tac is actually trying to save us all from Nyan, who is the one that is trying to enslave us. I know, it's a shock. Like the second Terminator.

Me Vs Bombs Me Vs Bombs

nope

I'm afraid in order for a flash to be good in any way it has to be created by YOU not recorded with a cam and expected to not be blammed. This belongs on Youtube, not Newgrounds. If you would like to create something of your own and submit it that's fine, but until then BLAM.

Madness: Activation Madness: Activation

I'm gonna be honest

I am NOT a fan of madness, i find it is overdone and basically all the same thing. BUT I actually enjoyed yours, although it didn't have as much action as others i got bored and watched but the concept of his origin and how his haunting him and how it became a physical apparition to him was nice and creative. I'm anticipating the next one, keep it up.

tomtyke responds:

actuall yim amazed that people noticed he was being haunted by his sumbonsciousness, and how it appeared as a needle wielding doctor. but i am extremely pleased to see that people did! :D

Pokemon Hunter Trailer Pokemon Hunter Trailer

Seems good

I have just 1 issue and only 1, Lucario. I can't stand the little fucker and not because he sucks, his combat abilities are great and all its just that EVERYONE uses Lucario for things like this ever since Brawl. there are others that may serve better but hey if want to use him for these kind of things make it awesome like you always do. Props on using Sneasel though. Heres hoping the final flash will make me look past my dislike of Lucario and revel in the greatness.

Superhero Slayers 4 Superhero Slayers 4

well

I like the idea but a few little things. No more Naruto anything, ever, its overdone. Also if you even think of the Hulk getting beaten you may piss off some actual comic book fans. But continue what you are doing cut the handsigns and mantras and use less japanese infulence. I myself am an anime fan and I am still telling you for your benefit, stop it and be more original. Work on that and you have a piece of gold.

I Said NO I Said NO

lolololol

Awesome, its really all I could say, is just awesome, MAKE MOAR. Oh and forget the idiots bashing your work. Do you let your creativity be ruined by close minded idiots.

WGJ4K: Game Chat WGJ4K: Game Chat

Great job

Its about time somebody dissed Egoraptor. Don't get me wrong but I just get tired of his flashes. They are just the same jokes used over and over-except for mister literal-they are all "Boom, random shit, screaming" and thats it. I do love his voice acting though. If you are really going to be an Arin "Egoraptor" Hansen-may have misspelled it lol- watch all of his stuff with his voice acting and not just his flash. Also you must enjoy his art, he is very awesome and creative when he stops the random bullshit he has unfortunately become famous for. Great job man keep up the great flash.

IMMA BE(E) IMMA BE(E)

BEEEEEEZZZZZ

It made front page because hes a bee. Get over noobies. Also, I hate the song too.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

I like it

Very well put together, but what you made is based on the automatic assumption that gamers give up things for their gaming. I game a great percent of my time but even more time is spent at work and slightly less with my friends. I dedicate time to love, education, art, etc. What you are saying in your flash is that in your 30 years of life, you made many mistakes that made you a fat, lonely loser, and you blame video games for your troubles. While I do sympathize I must be a douche and say "Cool story bro", mainly because you did not open your eyes and see all that you had and balanced your life between what is important and entertainment. I am grateful that you made this flash though because it may make some of the kids and people in general who are in your shape open their eyes early and avoid this. While i give you a 10 I must also leave a message...Video Games do not ruin peoples lives, people who do not see the importance of having friends and family and lovers ruin their own lives
so DO NOT blame video games for your shortcomings, place the blame where it really belongs, on yourselves. Listen to this mans sad story and learn but do not quit what makes you happy but still get out there in the world and you may find that things other than video games will bring you greater joy. -cryptomaniac