Cryptomaniac2204Cryptomaniac2204

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

This seems legit

@DrSalvadork I find it funny that that you imply that the bible isn't twisted with its mass murder, incest, and necromancy. When judging a flash do not let your own morals and beliefs get in the way like a close minded twat. Simply judge based on quality no need to be biased my good man. So with that being said the game was good and smooth overall but tha fact that it needs to be bought to fully enjoy it it gets a 9.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Fantastic

I love this game so much but sadly Rt 2 bugged on me I waited 5 minutes and it never started. It let me place my pokemon then nothing but meh still fun.

Frontline. Frontline.

good

I suggest in the future adding more customization options and weapons and of course art. This all comes with time and i have faith you will do well.

Ricochet Kills 2 Ricochet Kills 2

Love it

I am liking the user generated ones, some are easy, some are hard, some are wtf and some are ever so satisfying.

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

Yes, good, good =3

I find this game to be quite enjoyable. I love every aspect of it to be honest. So far I've found the Kingdom key, Blade of Chaos, lightsaber and FROSTMOURNE. I have a suggestion though. You once said you wanted to make it as much of a hands on brawl as possible correct? Why not make the next one have dual wielding!!!!! Anyway the bosses where creative and whatnot.....make Larry episode 2 please? And if not make another game like this one but with the more realistic suggestions of the people here on NG.

Ultimate Chess Ultimate Chess

nice

At best I managed to stalemate. Good game, I was gonna give you a 9 for making realize I am rusty at chess but meh you get a 10.

Sideways Sideways

lol found a glitch

In the 3rd or 4th level I jump and hit W and is hit the floor slide through it and get launched off the map lol.

Cube Colossus Cube Colossus

fuck you all

This game is fantastic. Millie was hard for a bit but after i beat her that boss was no problem and even Loki wasn't that bad stop bitching about the difficulty. This is a great game. Good concept, fluid gameplay sweet weapons and AMU's. The only problem i found was the grammar but thats no problem. I maxed out everything and i mean everything and yet i'm missing some things in the archive and a weapon. Help me with that lol =3. But great game all around.

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

lol

i used meow meow and poisoned the worm, meow meow hit me killed natz, the worm killed matt, then poison killed the worm in 1 turn...game over man, game over.

World Hardest Laser Game World Hardest Laser Game

lol

you are all lacking in the brain. I beat it, there is a pattern just watch. Good job on making people think its hard man ^^