Cryptomaniac2204Cryptomaniac2204

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

~Burden~ ~Burden~

well

Its quite hard to reduce me to tears and I'm proud of that fact. This song did not but it came damn close to it kudos Hania.

Big Red - Mr Jones Big Red - Mr Jones

alright

If this is you 10 if not 20...years in prison. But I despise most rap except for this kind that doesn't always talk about a stripper. Good job man.

BigRed responds:

Mr jones totally was a stripper though! ;)

Eclipse [Apoptygma Tribute] Eclipse [Apoptygma Tribute]

yup

You are to the audio portal what Egoraptor is to flash. Not that you reuse jokes or material over and over, but that people seem to worship your work. While I do not worship you I have followed your rise throughout the audio portal for a while and i must say i enjoy your music greatly. Keep on making great music my friend. Oh and before I go, watch out for that electricity man it hurts ^^.
-Cryptomaniac2204

Kazmo - Hard Trance [WIP] Kazmo - Hard Trance [WIP]

well

The world has been around for billions of years actually and I've heard harder trances but this one does something foir me I can't explain so great job dude keep it up.

Yoshi, a message for you Yoshi, a message for you

hell yeah

Yoshi is the best damn character evar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....on Mario......hell hes the best period. freaking epic.

Prehistoric rock Prehistoric rock

well...

The guy below me is right and I agree in full. But to the guy below me it is labled prehistoric so of course its going to be broken lol. good work make it longer next time .

Code Lyoko Ultra Remix Code Lyoko Ultra Remix

^^ oh yeah

Awesome dude, just keeps geting better. Keep it up! And everyone turn up their speakers now!!!!!!!!!!-Cryptomaniac

syphonmax responds:

Oh yeah =D

Thanks =]

Zelda - Outset Island Zelda - Outset Island

very nice

You did this one justice now just do the songs of the sages then I will give you a more epic review than this one.-Cryptomaniac2204

Ice Burn Ice Burn

lolz

awesome dude but wasn't this song on DMC 4? oh well dude rock on.

Fire Field Fire Field