Cryptomaniac2204Cryptomaniac2204

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

PokeFlash PokeFlash

Yeah, that about sums it up.

The Epic Fall of Nyan Cat The Epic Fall of Nyan Cat

huh

Little do you know it will take much more than an exploding Milky Way Galaxy to kill Nyan Cat. Nyan Cat is all that stands in the way of Tac Nayn and his quest for total control of everyone. He will not stop til you are all his slaves. Nyan Cat will return, like Superman and Goku before him and battle this evil.

ArtyomL responds:

It's all a conspiracy, the truth is that Tac is actually trying to save us all from Nyan, who is the one that is trying to enslave us. I know, it's a shock. Like the second Terminator.

Me Vs Bombs Me Vs Bombs

nope

I'm afraid in order for a flash to be good in any way it has to be created by YOU not recorded with a cam and expected to not be blammed. This belongs on Youtube, not Newgrounds. If you would like to create something of your own and submit it that's fine, but until then BLAM.

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

This seems legit

@DrSalvadork I find it funny that that you imply that the bible isn't twisted with its mass murder, incest, and necromancy. When judging a flash do not let your own morals and beliefs get in the way like a close minded twat. Simply judge based on quality no need to be biased my good man. So with that being said the game was good and smooth overall but tha fact that it needs to be bought to fully enjoy it it gets a 9.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Fantastic

I love this game so much but sadly Rt 2 bugged on me I waited 5 minutes and it never started. It let me place my pokemon then nothing but meh still fun.

Frontline. Frontline.

good

I suggest in the future adding more customization options and weapons and of course art. This all comes with time and i have faith you will do well.

~Burden~ ~Burden~

well

Its quite hard to reduce me to tears and I'm proud of that fact. This song did not but it came damn close to it kudos Hania.

Big Red - Mr Jones Big Red - Mr Jones

alright

If this is you 10 if not 20...years in prison. But I despise most rap except for this kind that doesn't always talk about a stripper. Good job man.

BigRed responds:

Mr jones totally was a stripper though! ;)

Eclipse [Apoptygma Tribute] Eclipse [Apoptygma Tribute]

yup

You are to the audio portal what Egoraptor is to flash. Not that you reuse jokes or material over and over, but that people seem to worship your work. While I do not worship you I have followed your rise throughout the audio portal for a while and i must say i enjoy your music greatly. Keep on making great music my friend. Oh and before I go, watch out for that electricity man it hurts ^^.
-Cryptomaniac2204

Panty & Stocking Panty & Stocking

Indeed

I love that show as well.

Melissa Melissa

Nice

Its good to see original characters. I like her, and she is beautiful in her own way and deadly.

Ninjkabat responds:

I'm all about original character design. It's good to be a flexible cartoonist.

Nami's Treasure Nami's Treasure

nice

I find it funny how everyone thinks One Piece is a kids show. It is a show (as with all anime-excluding hentai) can be enjoyed by all ages. And there are some scenes and action sequesnces that are in no way for kids. Nice art though.